Faith Speech Contestsaadzaman
FAITH SPEECH CONTEST
SPEECH CONTEST: RULES AND REGULATIONS
This speech Contest is about reaching the unexpected voices among young people across the city.
With the challenges that surround us today, LiveDeen has created a speech contest to help motivate the youth to stand up, make a difference, and potentially change the world.
Participation of your students in the competition will not only add value to the talented pool of students joining the contest across Karachi, but in fact it will provide them an opportunity to share their views.
ELIGIBILITY AND INENLIGIBLITY
- School, College, Institute and Madarsa Students can participate.
- The competitions will be open to three age categories
- 11 to 13 years
- 14 to 16 years
- 17 to 19 years
- One girl and one boy can participate from each school/ institute in each age category.
- Same child cannot participate in both competitions (Qira’at and Speech)
- Schools having more campuses/branches would be required to register each branch separately.
|11 to 13 years
||14 to 16 years
||17 to 19 years
|Life Is A Blessing
||Dunya Vs Akhirah
||The Master Of Deception
|Road To Success
||The Deceiving Enjoyment
|Know Your Real Enemy
||Finding Direction In Life
||Cave Of Long Lost Peace
- The speech has to be no longer than 3 minutes. The speaker will be disqualified if the speech falls short of 3 minutes or if it exceeds 4 minute. Signal/warning cards will be displayed to notify a contestant. It is the responsibility of the speaker to finish their speech during the allotted time period.
- Speech must contain relevance to conference theme: live your life today, before everyone leaves you SOLO and Islamic values whether that is through verses of the Quran, Ahadith and Sunnahs of the Prophet SAW, or references from Islamic history.
- Speech must be submitted via email two days before competition.
- The contenders must give their speech without the script (May view for the hint at some points)
The Registration Form must be completely filled out and submitted before January 15th, 2020.
Participant will receive an email of confirmation
VENUE AND TIME:
- Venue: Marriott Hotel, Karachi
- Time: Participant has to reach the venue latest by 8:00 am
Note: Parent/ Guardian/ Teacher should accompany the participant and is recommended to attend the whole conference. (Person accompanying the child has to have his/her own ticket).
SPEECH EVALUATION CRITERIA:
Speeches will be evaluated on the basis of following Speech contents
- Speech Content (55%)
- Speech Knowledge and – Structure, organization, and support material including Islamic references
Effectiveness – Achievement of purpose, interest, and audience reception
- Speech Value – Ideas, logic and originality of thoughts Speech Delivery (30%)
- Speech Delivery (30%)
- Physical – Appearance, body language, and speaking area
- Manner – Directness, assurance, and enthusiasm
- Voice – Flexibility and volume Language (15%)
- Language (15%)
- Appropriateness– To speech purpose and audience
- Correctness – Grammar
In all age categories both boys and girls will be awarded with the following prize money for First position.
||17 years to 19 years
||14 years to 16 years
||11 years to 13 years
- School/ Institute Uniform, Private candidate should be dressed modestly.
- Girls must cover their Satr and Boys izaar must be above ankle.
Click edit button to change this text.