All participants are required to read the terms and conditions below. Livedeen will not responsible for individuals who do not comply with the following :
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Entry to the video contest is free.
2. Only one video clip can be submitted per individual, video clip should be the production of the entrant and he/she must have unrestricted rights to disseminate it.
3. Video submissions can be a short film, documentary, skit or animation and must focus on the given theme.
4. The submitted video clips must be 4 minutes or less. Videos must be uploaded as one single file in the highest quality preferably 720p or higher.
5. Productions will be accepted in english and or in Urdu, provided It is accompanied by subtitles in english.
6. Livedeen’s 30 second promo must be placed at the beginning of, and the event poster must be placed at the end of your video. The visual contest logo must be placed throughout the video at the top right corner.
7. If there any female characters present in your,they should be wearing a head scarf or a scarf completely covering their hair.
8. Any form of music cannot be used in your video. however Nasheeds without music can be used as a replacement.
9. Videos containing relevance to Islamic values whether through verses of Me Quran, sayings/actions of the Prophet(SAW. or references from Islamic history will be given more preference over others.
DISQUALIFICATION FROM THE CONTEST:
1. Videos promoting ideologies against Islamic teaching will be immediately disqualified.
2. The video should should not have any sort of profanity or immodesty and should be Shariah complaint. The video should not contain immodest dressing regardless of gender Any sort of immodest physical contact between the opposite genders will not be entertained.
3. Any form of discrimination, prejudice, or stereotyping on the basis of gender will not be entertained and the video will be disqualified.
4. In case the video was not the individuals original content he/she will be disqualified from the competition.
5. Videos exceeding 4 minutes will be disqualified.
6. The film should not feature or depict any specific commercial product making it seem like an advertisement for that specific product/brand or service.
7. Plagiarism of any kind will result in disqualification.
1. All information presented in the video must he cited, giving credit to the original source. If chosen as a finalist, you must submit a list of your sources properly cited.
2. The video clip should be supported by a document in english containing the script title location and the producers/entrant name age, institution or organization he/she is associated with. It should also contain a brief background about what made the individual create this video and what was his/her concept.
3. The competition will not accept videos produced by the government or development actors publicizing a specific project.
4. One consent and release liability form completed and signed by each individual in the video indicating permission for such has been granted to the entrant.
5. All portions of the online entry form must be completed when you upload your video for it to be eligible.
6. The only compensation for submitting a video is the opportunity to be awarded a prize if the entry wins.
7. Videos submitted will become Livedeen’s property. All rights reserved for Livedeen only.